Book The Theatre
For an evening that is as unique as it is memorable, stage your event at this beautiful and intimate 1920’s art deco theatre.
The theatre is available for: Theatre Productions & Rehearsal Space, Acting/Dance Recitals, Extra Casting, Filming, Weddings, Conferences, Movie Nights, Birthday Parties, Life Celebrations, Classes, Seminars, Concerts and much much more… your imagination is the only limit!
- Lounge area with fountain & fireplace
- 900 sq ft of accessible performance space
- Theatrical sound and lighting
- HD digital projector with all modern inputs
- Professional, fully equipped 35mm projection booth &
- 25-foot wide cinema screen
- Removable seating, with a capacity of 175
- Bar with full liquor license
- Multiple dressing rooms
- Free on-street parking
- The main floor is fully wheelchair accessible
- Much more!
- Rates are not available on our website as they can differ depending on the particular requirements of the event, please contact us to discuss.
- Performance rates may be negotiated at flat rates, a split of admissions revenue, or a combination of the two.
- Concession rights are reserved by the Mounds Theatre.
- A damage deposit is required.
- Charges cover use of facilities only. Technical services for sound and lights may cost extra.
- Motion picture rental and projectionist fees are extra unless provided by customer.
- Outside catering is allowed. A set up area is available.
- A licensed bar service is available if requested.
- Security may be required.
- A contract must be signed and a non-refundable down payment received before rental dates are secure.
- Proof of insurance may be required for certain special events/performances